What does the NHS App do?
You can use it wherever you are, at any time. It puts valuable information about your health and treatments at your fingertips.
- access your Covid-19 vaccine passport
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your GP medical record
- book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery*
- register for organ donation and change your donation preferences
- use the symptoms checker, including an A to Z of conditions and treatment advice from the NHS website
- access 111 Online, for advice on self-care and whether urgent help is needed
- choose whether the NHS uses their data for research and planning
*GP Practices have temporarily suspended online appointment booking during the pandemic. This service will hopefully resume shortly.
Download the NHS App Today
Download the app from your mobile device’s app store and follow the easy step-by-step registration instructions.
It will help if you know your NHS number (though this isn’t essential), and you will need to have a form of ID (passport or driving licence) to hand.
For more information and to download the NHS App click Here